Friday, October 8, 2010

Makes Me Smile

He's the only one that can make me smile whenever I'm in KBM. He's informal act full with unconditional loves that spreads have manage to enlighten me up. Ive been through like hell this whole month..especially throughout this semester. Maybe I don't get to fit in well yet.  When shall I manage to fit in well then? hurmmm?? Maybe next year insyaallah*




Ive been crying ever since I've stepped into Degree life. Life is sure like hell..with loads of assessment, quizzes, tests, and presentation every single day made my life feels like a drought.  My bestie, Dila has been helping me a lot through out this semester. Who says Accounts is easy? I'm suffering enough that feels like quitting! Dila, Sincerely helping me whether I'm under stressed or in a normal condition. Without her I don't think Ill be able to survive. She does play an important role in helping me through out this year especially confronting me in continuing my studies in Accounts.

What else does makes me smile? not to forget my friends..thanks to all for always support me no matter what. I'm sorry for all the nags and complaint that I've thrown onto you. Only Allah can repay your good deeds. ;)) May Allah blessed you! Babe I don't think I can think straight without all of you. Ever since I'm in Malacca it hard for me to spill out all my hard feeling to my mom, dad or even to my other 2 siblings. Gosh!! Missed home soo much now ;((



Oh! I am blessed to have such a wonderful house mates! To all; Iqa, Dee, Qis, Shy, Sai, Ty, Marnie, Naz and Aisya..thank you. Special gratitudes to Qis and Naz for understanding me better. I'll sure miss all of you next year! Love all of you.

**Even I will be smiling form far after I have heard his voice from far..really missed you A**
Wish that you were here ;p

2 comments: